Makes 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (6 ounces) lean beef rib eye steaks
- Whisk together the soy sauce, water, sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a large bowl. Pierce steaks several times with a fork. Marinate steaks in soy sauce mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the steaks in a hot skillet, wok, or hibachi over medium heat; 7 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).